Welcome to www.annettesaldana.com (the “Site”).
Proprietary Content, Third Party Content and Trademarks. Proprietary Content. All right, title and interest in and to the Site and all of its content, including, but not limited to its software or HTML code and other computer code contained therein, trademarks, copyrights, text, articles, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, scripts, artwork, photographs, images, designs, video, audio and written materials and other materials that appear as part of the Site (collectively, “Content”) are owned by WL, its subsidiaries or affiliates, and/or their licensors. All Content is protected by national and international intellectual property laws, including, but not limited to, rights in the nature of patent rights, copyrights, trade secrets, trade names, trademarks, service marks, moral rights, know-how and any other similar intellectual property rights recognized under applicable laws, international conventions or international treaties in any country or jurisdiction in the world. WL retains the right to claim ownership at any time of all proprietary Content published on the Site and to oppose any use of its proprietary Content that is not expressly permitted by WL.
Third Party Content. The Site may contain content created by third parties, information obtained from public sources and/or links to external web sites or web pages operated by third parties (the “Third Party Content”). You acknowledge and agree that WL does not have any control and cannot monitor such Third Party Content and will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, security, legality or reliability of any Third Party Content. Access to any Third Party Content is at Your own risk, and WL will have no liability to You for any loss or damage that You may suffer (including, but not limited to, any loss or damage to Your computer equipment) arising out of or related to Your access or use of, or reliance on, any Third Party Content or caused by or in connection with any purchase of products or services available on or through any such Third Party Content.
Third Party Vendors. The Site engages various Third Party Vendors, and may continue to do so in the future, who provide various services to us and who have or may gain access to data and information, including Your contact and other related identification information and other information we gather about you on the Site, whether personal, demographic, collective or technical, and whether anonymous or otherwise, for various purposes, including Site improvement, marketing, advertizing, and sales. While WL encourages its Third Party Vendors to adhere to our policies regarding the privacy of our members and to otherwise handle data and information in a responsible manner, we cannot and do not assume any responsibility for any actions or omissions of Third Parties, including the manner in which they use information received either from WL or independently.
Related websites and businesses. WL or some of its owners or affiliates may create related or similar websites, businesses or applications which will be included within the definition of “we”, “our” and “us” as and when they are created and which may have a full API linkage to this Site.
- Non-Permitted Uses. You may not and may not permit, assist or allow any third party to:
- (i) copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, post, publicly display, encode, translate, modify, alter or create derivative works from, sell, license or otherwise distribute this Site or any Content, including, but not limited to, mirroring, framing or linking to any other computer, server or web site;
- (ii) access or use this Site or any Content for any commercial purposes, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on Your own web site;
- (iii) use any deep-link, page-scrape, robot, spider or any other automatic or manual processes, to access, acquire, copy or monitor the Site or any Content or any portion thereof, or in any way reproduce the structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, or circumvent any copy-protection devices, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site;
- (iv) access or attempt to access any portion or feature of the Site You are not allowed to access without authorization, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or any WL server, by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate means. You may not use anyone else’s password or Account (as defined below) at any time without the express permission and consent of the holder of that password or Account;
- (vi) take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site, or any systems or networks connected to the Site. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere, or attempt to interfere, with the proper working of the Site or with any other person’s use of the Site.
- (vii) hack, reverse engineer, pirate, steal, damage, or commit any wrongful act, tort, misappropriation, fraud, or illegal act with, to, or in connection with the Site or in any way damaging to the Site or the business or interests of WL.
Privacy and Security Policy.
- Use of Your Information. You agree that Your information, and other information we gather about you, may be used in many different ways, including, but not limited to, the following:
- (i) We may use Your contact and other related identification information and other information we gather about you in order to send You email and other forms of communications regarding updates to the Site and our related websites and businesses, such as new service offering, WL events, other events, additional job listings, and such other matters as we determine might be of interest to you.
- (ii) We may use Your contact and other related identification information and other information we gather about you on the Site, whether personal, demographic, collective or technical, and whether anonymous or otherwise, for the purpose of operating, testing, and improving the Site, attribution modeling, and fostering a positive user experience, and delivering the services that we offer or that our related business or websites offer.
- (iii) We may share Your contact and other related identification information and other information we gather about you on the Site, whether personal, demographic, collective or technical, and whether anonymous or otherwise with the various Third Party Vendors we engage for whatever reason we deem necessary or appropriate.
- (iv) We may also use Your contact and other related identification information and other information we gather about you on the Site, whether personal, demographic, collective or technical, and whether anonymous or otherwise to inform You of other products or services available from WL or our affiliated companies or unrelated third parties, any of whom may contact You about Your opinion of current products and services or to offer for sale to you Our or their potential new products and services.
- (v) Any feedback, participation, emails, or information, including but not limited to success stories, You submit to the Site becomes the property of WL, and may be used by WL for any purposes.
Your Duty. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your Personal Data and monitoring your bank, debit card, and credit card statements to promptly determine and promptly report any mis-use of your Personal Data. You must immediately notify WL of any known breach of confidentiality of related to the Site by email to email@example.com.
However, You acknowledge and agree that Internet transmissions and websites are never completely private or secure and that any message or information You send to the Site may be read or intercepted by others, even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission is encrypted. We cannot guarantee or warrant that unauthorized third parties will not be able to access this information and use or attempt to use Your personal information for improper purposes.
While WL encourages any third parties involved to adhere to our policies regarding the privacy of our members and to otherwise handle personal information in a responsible manner, we cannot and do not assume any responsibility for any actions or omissions of third parties, including the manner in which they use information received either from WL or independently.
Notices to WL. In the event of any loss of your data, any invasion of your privacy, if You feel any one, whether WL or any Third Party Vendor is improperly collecting or using information about You, please contact US at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Site Forum Terms and Conditions. Any portion of the Site where Members may participate, either by posting or reading content (“Forums”) are for the use of Members only. The information and opinions presented within any Forums are subject to change without notice. Neither WL nor any affiliated or associated companies, nor any of their managers, members, directors, representatives or employees accepts liability, or may be held accountable for any loss arising from the use of this information or for what other Members may post. While WL seeks to maintain the functionality of all pages of the Site at all times, we cannot guarantee that the Forums will be accessible and/or in proper working order at all times. Users are encouraged to immediately contact email@example.com if any difficulties are encountered while using the Site.
Members Responsibilities. Members are responsible for all content that they upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit. Members agree not to post or transmit any material which would violate or infringe upon the rights of any person or entity, or which would give rise to criminal or civil liability, nor will they post or transmit any material protected by copyright or trademark without the written consent of the owner. While WL continually monitors the Site, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of this material. WL takes reasonable steps to preserve the quality of the Forums. WL reserves the right to delete any content for any reason at any time, without prior notice.
Lifetime Membership. Payment in full entitles the person who is paying to take the Irresistible Requests™ program again as many times as they like although WL has the discretion to cancel lifetime memberships at any time. No other person can take this program again in the name of the person who originally paid. Future programs, products, services, apps, tools, etc. offered by Annette Saldana and/or WL Training & Development on this site or any other site or means of delivery are not covered by this lifetime membership and are subject to a separate fee.
General Legal Provisions and Disclaimer of Warranties.
Data Stored in US. Your data will be stored and processed in whole or in part in the United States. If You access the Site outside the United States, Your usage of the Site constitutes Your consent to the transfer of Your data out of Your country and to the United States.
Not Directed or Intended where Illegal. The Site is not directed to any person in any jurisdiction where (by reason of that person's nationality, residence or otherwise) the publication or availability of the Site is prohibited by law or otherwise. Persons or other entities to whom such prohibitions apply must not access the Site.
Copyright Reserved. All contents of this website are Copyright 2014 by WL Training & Development, LLC. All rights are reserved.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Assumption of Risk. You agree that Your use of the Site is at Your own sole risk, and You are entirely responsible for Your use of the Site and any linked sites. WL takes reasonable measures to protect the Site and the Content from viruses and defects but cannot guarantee that Your computer equipment, hardware or software or any data stored or created by Your computer equipment, hardware or software (collectively, “Equipment”) will not be damaged, corrupted, lost or otherwise affected if You access or use the Site or any Content. Without limiting the foregoing, WL shall not be held responsible for any loss, injury, or damage caused by Your use of the site.
No Medical, Psychological, or Professional Advice or Relationship. This Site does not contain any medical, psychological, counseling, accounting, business, or other professional advise or counsel. You agree that all of the information, educational material, suggestions, ideas, lessons, exercises, and other material, whether verbal or written, obtained by You from WL or through or from the Site is not intended and shall not be deemed to be medical, psychological, counseling, accounting, business, or other professional advise or counsel that can only, by state or federal law, be dispensed or communicated only by appropriately licensed professionals. WL does not represent or promise any medical, psychological, counseling, accounting or business result. No one employed, engaged, associated, or affiliated with the Site has any such state or federal professional or other license, educational degree, experience, or credentials. We specifically disclose that lack of licensure, education, experience and credentials and that affirmatively state that this Site is not dispensing any such professional advice or information and that this Site is not attempting to create any such professional relationship with You.
No Promised Results. WL does not promise or represent any specific business result, because all business results are the sole and absolute responsibility of You, the customer.
No Warranty or Guarantee. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by You from WL or through or from the Site shall create any warranty or guarantee. No representation, warranty or guarantee is made that any of the facts presented, including but not limited to the personal stories and true life accounts, are actually true, correct, or accurate. Neither WL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. WL does not control or pre-screen the information, text, data, links, articles, software, photographs, graphics, video, music, sound, messages, or other material posted by Members on the Site or sent to another user via the Site (“User Content”) and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, appropriateness, or quality of such User Content. The User Content posted by Members or other third parties does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of WL and under no circumstances will WL be liable in any way for any User Content, including, but not limited to, any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any User Content posted, emailed, or otherwise transmitted via the Site. WL makes no representations or guarantees regarding the truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any information posted on the Site, or of any other form of communication engaged in by users of the Site. Posted information may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. You agree that any reliance on information posted by users of the Site, or on any other form of communication with users, will be at Your own risk.
No Warranty of Continued Use or Virus Free. WL does not warrant that the Site or any Content, service or feature of the Site will be uninterrupted, timely or secure, that there will be no virus, destructive features or that any defects will be corrected, or that Your use of the Site will provide specific results. WL reserves the right to change, suspend or interrupt the functionality of the Site and the Content at any moment without notice.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: The Site and the Content are delivered on an “AS-IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. WL DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND THE CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WL further disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions, or conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to Your use of the Site, including, without limitation, any liability for any Third Party Content or other third party information available on or through the Site, or any unauthorized use by third parties of Your Account.